HokoCloud is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Project Manager (Scrum Master) to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of agile methodologies and experience working with remote teams.
- Mediate demands, properly balancing the interests of each participant to optimize team productivity and delivery time.
- Apply knowledge of agile methodologies (SCRUM, XP, LEAN, KANBAN) to manage projects.
- Motivate and manage team members to meet established goals.
- Coordinate demands and optimize the time of those involved according to their interests.
- Synthesize and organize demands based on the needs and priorities of the Product Owner.
- Mediate and moderate necessary meetings and rituals.
- Be proactive and introduce external solutions and tools to the process when identifying improvement opportunities.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (SCRUM, XP, LEAN, KANBAN).
- Ability to work with remote teams.
- Leadership and motivational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional experience in software development teams (not necessarily as a manager).
- Prior experience with agile processes using SCRUM and KANBAN.
- Familiarity with the Redmine platform for workflow ticket management.
- Knowledge and practice of tools and techniques for productivity optimization, estimation accuracy, and timeline management.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
HokoCloud is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected, and supported.