HokoCloud is seeking a talented and motivated Digital Marketing Assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the implementation of HokoCloud’s marketing strategy, as well as assisting in market research and developing bilingual content. This role can be performed remotely or on-site in Algarve, Portugal.
- Research new potential markets, market trends, and competitor analysis.
- Assist in the implementation of HokoCloud’s marketing strategy.
- Support graphic design with a focus on digital components, if possessing relevant skills.
- Create bilingual content for websites, social media, and press releases, in accordance with company guidelines.
- Support the marketing department in the implementation of 360-degree campaigns in the trading area.
- Learn and utilize all necessary tools for strategic planning and implementation of marketing and communication campaigns.
- Assist in the development of websites and communication materials for HokoCloud’s sales department.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, or related fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in market research and competitor analysis.
- Knowledge of graphic design and editing tools (preferred).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools and platforms, and social media.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Flexible working environment, with the option of remote or on-site work.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
HokoCloud is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected, and supported.